Our programs for pre-teens and teenagers are designed to light a spark of curiosity around claiming their inherent power, resilience and leadership potential.
Using dynamic physical experiments, conversations and stories, we explore how to relate to pressure and conflict in a positive, non-violent, collaborative way.
Participants are encouraged to develop their capacity for self-regulation, self-awareness, relational and social intelligence, self-agency and self-mastery.
Drawing on tools and practices from mindfulness, movement, leadership embodiment, the peaceful martial art of Aikido and the cutting edge applications of somatic intelligence and interpersonal neurobiology, the workshops cover …
- how to focus energy and attention towards what really matters to them
- how to find their voice and express themselves with clarity and intention
- how to stabilise, regulate, and develop self-awareness, through grounding, centring, containment and boundary practices
- how to withstand peer pressure, and respond with resilience to challenging situations
- how to listen with empathy, shift perspectives, and appreciate others point of view
- how to speak up with power and dignity, and stand in respectful opposition when required